Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's day

I have the best husband. He took me and the kids out to dinner and with 4 kids between 4 and 8 that is a big undertaking. Yay, no dishes! He also got me the best present! All his friends thought he was going to get into trouble for it but I thought everyone here would understand. He got me...............a router. And not just any router but the heavy duty hitachi to work on our logs. It is a thing of beauty. Much rather have that than a bunch of roses.

Janet

4 comments:

Amalie said...

Roses wilt and die...But a router? That's forever.

I get it.

And I'm jealous.

Jennifer said...

Nothing better than a tool for Valentine's day. Flowers, shmowers. I'll take the router anyday!

Dinner sounds nice, too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great blog.

Would love to see a picture of you skidding logs with the horse!

Laura-Jane
www.whimfield.com