Friday, November 2, 2007

New Purchase

I was in the local Home Depot today to pick up some screws and I thought I would wander by the power tools and drool a little. When low and behold, the 12"sliding compound mitre saw I've been eyeing was on sale $125 off ! Before tax! And then the sales guy said that until Sunday they were throwing in a $199 stand for it. I couldn't pass it up. A quick call to hubby and I bought the saw. It took up almost the whole box of the truck. I had to be careful though, because my husband was doing some work on the truck and had removed the tailgate. And somebody cleaned the cab of the truck (Thank you Jackie!) but also removed my tie downs. Needless to say I was driving a little more carefully than usual with one eye on the rearview and one on the road. I LOVE my new toys.

Janet

No comments: