Tuesday, January 1, 2008

PICTURES!

Ok. Not quite pictures, but I did get a digital camera for Christmas and as soon as I figure out how to upload the pictures onto my blog I will do so. Myabe I can get my oh so computer savvy husband to help, but right now he is watching the world juniors play hockey. Anybody have any hints as to how to do this? I got some gorgeous pictures of the hill we are going to build on. I also took a picture of the horse we are using for skidding. With my 3yo as a size marker.

The snow put paid to anymore cutting of trees. We tried to limb some trees but it is hard to do when the snow is up to midthigh. And I'm not exagerating here. We have had almost a meter and a half of snow (That is almost 5 feet). So we are hoping for an early spring. We almost have all the trees we need anyway. They are just buried.

Janet

No comments: